Friday, March 3

The Deuce

I'm not sure if any of you read my previous post about my buddy Deuce, but when he's had enough, he's had enough. Check it out here.

Well it seems he's had enough, again. This is pulled directly from his e-mail, only the names are changed.

    I have a new bit with homeless people. There's this hobo who hangs out at my local Starbucks who always is asking for change, and when people ignore him, he gets visibly irritated. Occasionally he makes a remark. Very uncomfortable, and I wish they'd just run him off. Anyway, this morning I see him coming up to the car when I'm getting out. Before he can say anything, I quickly started in:

      Deuce: Hey dude, can you spare me a buck for some coffee?
      Hobo: (looking very confused) uhhhh, I was going to ask the same thing.
      D: (acting like I didn't hear him answer acting very impatient) Well, can you?
      Hobo: Nah, I'm broke, pal.
      D: Greedy bastard. All you people are just alike.
Now here is where my blog tries, and will probably fail, to become interactive. I know people are stopping in and reading (because I'm tracking it) so lets hear about everyone's funny bum stories. It could be something like this or just any remarkable experience you've had with bums.

This is your chance people, I get tired of entertaining all by myself. Get off your lazy ass and put some thoughts on the proverbial paper.

No comments: