Friday, February 3

How Well Do You Really Know George Light?

Just as the title says, how well you really know George Light? I mean we all know him as the straight laced Commerce kid who is the spitting image of Scott Baio, right? Don't believe me, take a look at the photo evidence below.Now, normally we could dismiss this as pure coincidence but think about it; have you seen George and Scott Baio in the same room at the same time? The answer my friends is no. On top of that, you can't deny the look George gets in his eye when someone calls him Chachi, and I don't think I even have to mention the uncanny similarities in how "they" (if "they" can be considered "they") feather their hair.

To further my point we'll look at their dating history. Scotty here has pulled some of the craziest ass in Hollywood using his......well.....I'm sure he has something that's attractive to the ladies, but fuck me if I know what it is. At any rate he's put in the bag the following Hollywood starlets: Baywatch actresses Pamela Anderson, Erika Eleniak and Nicole Eggert (the latter co-starring with Baio on Charles In Charge prior to Baywatch); Natalie Raitano, Nicolette Sheridan, Brooke Shields, and Heather Locklear. As you can see, Mr. Baio "gets around". In fact, it's unbelievable what this guy can and has done. With George, well, since you're here reading this, you may be one, so I'll spare the names of those involved and just say George had fun in college. In fact, there were many times that you would hear around the KA house, "How does he do it". Exactly, how does he do it? How does Scott Baio do it? If we have to ask these question about "two" different guys I think it goes to show that there again they may actually be the same person.

How do they do it? I'd like to make this assertion.....George is a WASP, but not just any WASP, a highly evolved, or possibly mutant WASP. You can read more about it here in an article in which scientist/author Carl Zimmer talks about his findings in studying Ampulex Compressa (subject WASP). Since most of you have the attention span of my boxer I'll sum it up for you. Basically, the WASP will sting a roach in the brain and inject venom that keeps its instinct to run subdued. Then it basically makes the roach a slave to do its personal bidding.

I found the article very interesting, so much so it made me think of George and consequently Scott Baio. Then, the epiphany stuck me; they're injecting these women via their stinger with mind controlling juice. This isn't rocket science people! If you're one of the ones that are wondering just how George/Scott is doing it, it's their mind controlling stinger juice.

This makes me count my lucky stars I'm not permanently scared after that Jungle Party I woke up in a hoody, rip off basketball pants, and a leopard G-String next to a naked George Baio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I was never injected with George's...I mean, Scott's stinger juice!

What a riot!