Tuesday, November 27

Cup Check

So, today I get a news feed from Boing Boing telling of the people at the Webby Awards and their "12 Most Influential Online Videos of All Time". The list features classics like Star Wars Kid, Lazy Sunday, This Land (from the people at JibJab), and the OK Go video "Here We Go Again".

The thing is, the BB folks ended the post with "Two Girls One Cup did not make the cut" with the disclaimer, "For those who may not be familiar with Two Girls One Cup, do NOT attempt to watch it. You have been warned.

I searched for about 15mins but finally came across it. They are correct, do NOT watch it. I will not link it, it's the most.......I can't even find the words to describe it.

I'm getting to old for the interweb........

1 comment:

Nathan M. Oxley said...

I too have seen the video... I am not going to talk about it here, but I'm serious to anyone who reads this... DO NOT WATCH... not kidding.

This comment will only make people want to see it more, but I cannot tell you how much you will regret it for as long as you will live. Yes, its that bad.