Wednesday, January 25

You... You're... a Stu.

Adam: Just a passing thought, but I was wondering, is it ever OK to hit a girl?
Mole: I don't think I know you anymore.
Adam: Seriously, this item is on my mind for some reason, and it's been up for debate from time to time
Mole: Look fucktard, quit being a Stu, and be a Steve.
Adam: Wha?
Mole: Let me put it to you like this. Say for example you're Steve McQueen.
Adam: OK?
Mole: And you've just pistol-whipped a guy from behind that's trying to kill you.
Adam: Yeah?
Mole: And Sally Struthers is standing in front of you screaming....
Adam:............
Mole: Never mind douche bag.

Focus: can their be a more awesome "Steve" move than when he stares at Struthers and crushes her skull? Further, can any of you think of a better(or is it worse) example of a hot piece of Hollywood ass that turned into Jabba the Hut? I need answers.

2 comments:

hater said...

For anyone who has never seen The Tao, STOP WASTING TIME and promote it to the top of NetFlix immediately.

And Sally Struthers was NEVER hot. Sick gringo.

Mole said...

You know me, I'm a sucker for big cans, I didn't realize she had a face until the movie was nearly over.